Re: [v6ops] Operational Consensus on deployment

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 04 August 2014 21:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5688; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1407186224; x=1408395824; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=K+Eohx+QCQtoQnN4+YV3+3Nb+n7oS8btIWZ7BmtF5aQ=; b=B6PVOwGXTEVlE9RRRCTm0YHhtkqdjVG47VVyGblLMt4fGDmYqImrKJCF kE7Ge0zLf+TlqhFaavXcTyI05ZDcElYPWCvzfc7b2RohNKS7iNQPDjpMF aHToJQ/23nraTtrWTDmhYeTQYDWkoHiJgTcHMje71BHDcLoQS7zHPJd3S k=;