Re: [Ianaplan] A draft for your review

JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com> Mon, 03 November 2014 14:40 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:40:39 +0100
To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs@anvilwalrusden.com>, ianaplan@ietf.org
From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com>
References: <54522E43.5020709@acm.org> <545428AC.3090802@gmail.com> <7471A339-3938-4D65-81ED-9E27A80EC32B@virtualized.org> <54546F63.1060708@cisco.com> <F0EE4BAE-0D60-4DB1-8FEA-C63E936B6150@virtualized.org> <54547321.8010203@cisco.com> <DD3A14C7-BD36-4371-8448-18861CB97CCD@virtualized.org> <DB420A8B-58DC-49CA-9129-5551C0F67335@viagenie.ca> <6EF2CB0E-E705-46B9-B0AE-6F9BEB73D94E@gmail.com> <20141102125219.1BD2D1A8795@ietfa.amsl.com> <20141102131212.GB26870@mx1.yitter.info>