Re: Concerns about Singapore

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Sun, 10 April 2016 13:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1460293938; bh=f9UKWg6Eg2WBIkp/YU42HlES2A8vdbbFQVVzQbtwFzU=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=fczdg4PUnfP7JC8g5dW5OIhzc2i8nCO4jse+UMHah7MTKZV/BN8PRYQKaKZC1aTSGglSdEpgev/32La/4N0MFSrNVIAcW01kojoNXoSDQC0apR7ES/ZpGkqQDfBD8rKRGKANjha8XbeXyGQvbejMAxZtWDgf3lgO0UoeS/492rVlODC2GSNVgJanWVXnw07JigtTJ3CRqlSrlRfRPVJkcXyJc19kEoQ81NeDZzBOtT7M9iI/0g41SafTWbA7F5pdjl6aLlEY2gukSSRUBHk623yd4mhrWHOQhfYHFHVZF1BhIvDs10yFs5q1ml/xo/2xVjKMXUjD5ZKAx/o+rXzrvg==
X-YMail-OSG: Wp7yJucVM1lah80rDWtOWL_W4dnmTtJEZY0ig.gWeo22ofRzewXy2JBhVOvC_z. OXTK8xfwUWRRE1LpkEWW4tGGSs5UQ3zRCMXIiwryLvV_T.it_fUQPYU_WOsUPYhd58Q9_TzjnDGA 61ptnC1bXC1sPudFEFpGwkJmzsznEY145FUWSo83r9t4lKUTvgHBFNiPAgaMCNcfZEWVkO78Vh1i qTOCNq_v8tEvJ_osYwLwaIvKC523xVzM8Hjsk_l2akPUCCjcNKh.7I5GdMNP4EqRs09CFOf55UI1 .4QAy_V5UcS6WtNi5Bv6qlUrYoV0hBo3oajV.gXJ.OoIrtrrBuf8JWskMmMNU2J2CtdR2DClqbZ. WZkdlJyDMb.MlA1S8Zvax4iKMGMaD7Ywxsb.Da0IfokR._LUKi9RJNl4Z_JyxW7TkBKf0jXM1DbH jIAlaeeeKR_X1GVNNFpFmrbDFVukhli6.fXHEA70qfEeUeOXwEC_DNo7bwAdkSs_0UziCPyfVS5_ 1SPrFFaig8OFQMQLHJzLJf2oro1FL4A--