Re: Conclusion of the last call on draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

SM <sm@resistor.net> Fri, 02 September 2011 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1314991212; bh=o0XfW/sn5v6+mmT2AFIC0lD/l5YRL8YfIgdUGxmqBCw=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=2a2GVqrH/yGaqstqxLg0vcr4YOg8+7ArzULEdsiYFlv5e4dxF22VfI/nZo/DxIoqx pMKgD2FqkH6cya0ecz8PnCpm9CNnN/qPN6TIw8kdhRBvtEWdSOi76ntLkYF97DwMyf BzvpX8JmHEA9PILIO+UUbrj8vp7pcQm6k8Xir1uc=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1314991212; bh=o0XfW/sn5v6+mmT2AFIC0lD/l5YRL8YfIgdUGxmqBCw=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=JHBgfo3f74PIlnp2fMTyucXqy0haYDzG77fhPcQgLhEfFtUHiXYJzKcpZZaBhVHzG P0BuoC+mY2ezYkcI8nen/QqXLgN05pm8x4hJhfjoQXwI136dqWClavqvMhs7FaUrNy V10QRVoX3h0YpcpyQKqx/5h+9fyQ/fCqhtgL71rU=