Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com Wed, 26 January 2011 22:10 UTC

From: ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:11:25 -0800
Subject: Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels
To: Tony Hansen <tony@att.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1296076923; i=@mrochek.com; bh=mvpMjp4z1QZcj0HD4lFANv8aDbA7tqg65/2Vr+/01rs=; h=From:Cc:Message-id:Date:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=liS2fKNdZjJGDdddBX4d39kjj4IJ94vQFyinZX5nuD3rE+QugeT3AnyW/VIANDlee zUJ6b4p3x3weX2AsKFtTe/GjgODJR26FNRSak+jfI5tmJhNlgIAVC6OJHN9gnZMFsR n8JS6x+f0YLl1vC5OgExj/jAOXfYrNKfvf82OrOM=