Re: Conclusion of the last call on draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Fri, 02 September 2011 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to; s=smtpout; bh=1p2I3oZd2hgaPHHe1iYJkgX1ezo=; b=cL 1iFZSl41KMBiAYiWuIUwl9+ZE9tol+U9t/u34RlXONNP8MSAR+zhFXgfUPqneKs/ cLXMaW6cPYiL//PMw6pzIblOJYVCPOS9QRQY9R6Bp3szf9fQ/6W7jmhuClqzItCl tFZYbf3fVvaY170hLsX+sl50pcBECcNZOJLrTd3UU=