Re: Conclusion of the last call on draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 02 September 2011 22:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wHHVhoz41Q5zINWaYnlXZ7uKyn2AQoprn/pwb+QG8Cw=; b=m78niGvaVscabOxEh87ivZCJMzYZ+ItjW4teuMHIHZnOGcdKDPR2uh2nP+1Qhfk4Bo XCmBv6Px/6yA9pKVaVEWm9WdzFJs5mFx8ZvLWyyLmBLzK/FXwJrEzM5OSuPC0FDLK0/w gGR+fDh8I0UasyNHpS6SIWhGBigQOuqHdPDIA=