RE: Conclusion of the last call on draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com Fri, 02 September 2011 21:44 UTC

From: ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:36:42 -0700
Subject: RE: Conclusion of the last call on draft-housley-two-maturity-levels
To: Ross Callon <rcallon@juniper.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1314999867; i=@mrochek.com; bh=p+SlNiZ3a+VRtm8ELrgRpqmBtY0XotBRDdv7XKLtnGc=; h=From:Cc:Message-id:Date:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=EGQKPuIuWqNX71KaVekf+Rn7kM83EdMc3DXiq5FKifKKZkL2+MjCnTV3cp1M3S3U/ tWHmLFNktPp1FL2uDTCi5e82GtDXf8MZbfIngoi6XEnCM15S538WcGW7KoX/9qfTM3 Atfsa2BazuxHxdgP+r8+hU/rIe6oeR4FyuHw047w=