Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 28 July 2011 23:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=tdgiOBA/uptSE9gyqPWBtLmzsCU1qBKpYOCl+i1HnOQ=; b=SlkoS/tjCRJuJfshQaKfDbDjX+SrZYfzeN1IyxhtQSaFUzu3wpEnRV1uGYhQ6AK0wm Qxj+0aC1GVZ+xivec1VSDwyqEbaF/S+xNf/YIcbGt5DQsLsd0XsMRHtWy+aa0fdvnvER GvLA5KdtMGL8eBc02UsMBGAR0H5ANM/wt28OU=