[Netext] next steps for netext

sgundave at cisco.com (Sri Gundavelli) Wed, 22 April 2009 15:34 UTC

From: "sgundave at cisco.com"
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:34:48 -0700
Subject: [Netext] next steps for netext
References: <C5FF8EA2.2636C%basavaraj.patil@nokia.com> <Pine.GSO.4.63.0904060903000.22326@irp-view13.cisco.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F27F29D55A8@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <Pine.GSO.4.63.0904061006170.2863@sgundave-sb100.cisco.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F27F29D570E@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <Pine.GSO.4.63.0904092110110.22521@irp-view13.cisco.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F27F2AB3C55@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <Pine.GSO.4.63.0904151344220.2863@sgundave-sb100.cisco.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F27F2BC8C48@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com>

Hi Teemu,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009, teemu.savolainen at nokia.com wrote:

> Hi Sri,
>
> Sorry for even longer delay. I believe we are in sync, so no other comments. Would the "We can always state our requirements on the host.." take a form of Informational/BCP document?

As you know, this topic on host requirements is being discussed. We
have to agree upon the following:

- MN notifying the attachment and handover preferences to the network,
   here the events are clear per 5213
- And additionally any flow specific preferences, if we converge on the
   new extensions
- The type of interface for this layer to achieve this and that
   determines how we specify our requirements, informative or in a
   standards track doc.

Regards
Sri