Re: [Gendispatch] I-D Action: draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust-00.txt

Rob Sayre <sayrer@gmail.com> Tue, 07 September 2021 02:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aQ7dVn91JKlTHjXo3/bnKsAhS5TZJMDFkEu28q7dIjs=; b=Egp7m6XVtCBA41iGiASHzd7eAVBPUYXa+HALvv/mhzhE98r7B2YzDpZbfbbYrcKz1E 22l6DrKN5gHs3R9b/hRsVt0EOHNZkzvSAZHmHH/9WyWwOeMVlJd6TAYOPlu624F3R+8H WYx00+l5iUaR+Bth7jq/XY/6T5XuXW2/RywLqgVOn5rnv4JeRB62MlhEdOAyXO0R4B6I Z70TTjvzqSPWCGLmYEuqnF/WZi/VznwEbTKwlKTMl3UE6jbXOLz/BlN8YI+7Ce4G8pAk fjRGwCyTdabqZZT+gawNTqnwNa3RglLk8hfTTz6vIb/2i3qNbD7Hhdr3VTpiiE5kPOwg omRw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aQ7dVn91JKlTHjXo3/bnKsAhS5TZJMDFkEu28q7dIjs=; b=otp0/69i4c6IXqN6bT7uKpHjgId65v0Jp85ODI3pe/Ls0xj+jXvvcd9OAQCWNs+1iy m/ixTYMCjn5HaA2ERArudoopES3hhX35VO95L1A5zIinI8ei8Rsw1Q0s+HqSy9jFTNsV qY4JVcs51mRiaRvmpK54kqxlZJ1z8YZ0nHoW3l0eNkSsXCFR/no8UPx5YPcVJTaOtUwa C6zFpvYJamvl5g5V+ZLbuAIM0qA0AZUfNV1ZUtn9TU0+nOkLMmRtXIisNRXufIPEik0c O24/c1G5he75SfRL1cWVmnPJtr/ZzPqXmvYXbGMa7GcR6Me89tMA1IeYEr8HcgXsU9jW fxUw==