Re: Terminology discussion threads

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 17 August 2020 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hQc2Cdf403MseTk5foLIL/Ir/eCBkPzLufyLbIFZkzI=; b=xJLRNB9uh41VZOqIVVuZLHdfaLngkaSRJ9XuR2Px1AyY6UkkAcHqopKZ1xhWu2NdXz 7bjuRGrrfiMJDrPRzQKF3JkgXqc5WT20ugDumMtxgQ+sGpnhf0gGe6ZCSBFtfh84FpTh st5U8kIPGT4FwwH3hcmcj+TMsiHGgYh+BW3RgnVbxtsvpE9KIECwzmf4weRHq7VbIO7s 3Vq9vzdvo+K1O10a5guX2LhxxzRullQrBRMS5rglap3BoZ8Hziq6Fa3bdGLEPp1mNgxm 05VCrF5QmQtGVrB+kIV7bfNE0zaEygXfzd3cWirT2RMvQPCCOT6KHmAphpms/6WUoaML 5EVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hQc2Cdf403MseTk5foLIL/Ir/eCBkPzLufyLbIFZkzI=; b=bs//kzrT67XO/RTi4Kr9xHVN0X58rP+La1pWHrmgNMQ3Rz9am4fOl1n4x952q5A6Wa 93CqzWhTX/6Toh3E/EGWCljU/4ek+swiEGfooY15c3sGzGds4hIp/WQErZbkUeZn1qWr i1bqkgaQ8elpovJw7ipf6+wGpAWefHCGJ8ww9MLkXiv44QgMHtWyJCAA98iwcB5DdUwo xAToQZIqRmNMH0T3k+ZqqariCAC4AmC/y3j/iIRcpi3p/eYcG7Tg3OlhwOuNfsL2w+5D VCD8VHCvJ+uWAP5pZKBvpy7BcffWSeYT/TJmBoAQTDDuQ044nNVf0PQ0ix2+QNyTfu3d 1Jxw==
References: <9ABDC2BC-E6A3-4249-99C5-F0BB3683A03D@ietf.org> <223A1539-30B0-424A-89D1-A968FFD4C140@symbolic.software> <aceec35c-ccc8-ccca-7a5b-7d23746f67e2@ietf.org> <A9BB633C-3278-406C-BD38-748646D7E454@symbolic.software> <C4BC10B5-6F65-451F-8B15-98AA8D54966A@ietf.org> <m2sgcq4fq1.wl-randy@psg.com> <20200813181549.GA27732@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <6EDEF995-7D31-42D4-83C7-B9C406962516@gmail.com> <20200813194819.GB14418@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <3af06ea0-5702-e357-2177-ea7de38f09c3@comcast.net> <CAL02cgQzhuO1QeLh5Bbu8k4fPyVeLy-XwRHZLL7575dEgGRc6w@mail.gmail.com> <fe4b3ec5-21e6-fa90-e56a-f3b6231ed3b9@gmail.com> <CB38947B-46A1-42E4-B252-7DE56C4C1DF3@symbolic.software>