Re: Terminology discussion threads

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 13 August 2020 17:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ipv-sx.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2S+efTThzccfWgnQXkaL4r4YDfbJd0H+0lMPORRvdI4=; b=gmZeq71bQtG+pmKSkFhOFTCZw6hPM9iHlhLXV5Hn1JJFEAibDEsDr2chrTSA4C74tU h86h8X5JQE+bTsonJdRNcUao+CamJkljE2iA7al3Jp2iqmzwM4fAR+GOmWh+sX/rfNJh 0B3Ig2JuWOMhZm1qbwkMbjy2FWFvTSFDIa0AlsIqR+YI5e2zVYoeF7vm8fqNY7vUitNO MYb+pcarPkRgxKnoRXHdFEnkOML0aZVlslRkPErRHCCI111o44RweKkKnfcvaOqKGBJc DK50jd3VmOiFXaHpcTrvb0iufG6LE/IY94e2ZAtuveCycyUB1SssX8UKYveDHgWZ50dE StgQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2S+efTThzccfWgnQXkaL4r4YDfbJd0H+0lMPORRvdI4=; b=Sw+gRR+DyweIUEGgIr6zMFvFUYiv7gzUDE7uwYXNaoKQvjv0bSVxJ4UmRLW+yWa20H xHV0gCSlFxCSaGSnzAv0ECgDGIpmNSLijpGi1tC9fpmYZBmbvoZ1Q9f/7nk+0xPHBY84 IkfdYDKWlG8euPr49ItC8Rg617tU8cfnFY8g5mDfxz3LhIIe11gK1OSEqi4N/lEzS1oX MBDy1Szx6snGwNHwa4Vdt5sLw7EyZYIVGiq5Mzcjjl9Juzr/WJ6rmg7yk4YoynH9jzN/ XuFKGJYdWaoDMDjg23dNFQht/ui3hed58Z6qhI+OesDvX5A1BfaxGJhzRadYtGabp9aX 10hA==