Re: Terminology discussion threads

Nadim Kobeissi <nadim@symbolic.software> Thu, 13 August 2020 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=symbolic.software; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=N+2lVS/q9+EYRFGOungPtd3IZHyPcG5W/lKVornFv54=; b=aSInoJRAScyljWABKWjfbAkiDhYGEpDS1J+gngIHbanrHuK5o8Xy69WCSl8ucHaDp7 8oUpyRJa+jlI0ozkhf92T/tcdVwMrOIhP0O3iZosswnrCwS0SBwkOnGySx/FP29pFch/ vMgO8wh45VahZc+gGR4kvFUGkgbdKqnGF6Z6A=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=N+2lVS/q9+EYRFGOungPtd3IZHyPcG5W/lKVornFv54=; b=Jq3ZZJFbPtlveoJJnIBXUJEkYo6xQaaMiSgENCCpAtkmaorxgrBQx9MMsvgeonUbdc d1mY/cytRhZrRgDtnfv0bXWNnHbCLp1IOo7Bw2UXvu2goP7u4lTCUdBCnislLqd7bCBu 2o0Zr3afOWUYlwSH4/nwXmoM99iVszYgnyRgziV8ANbcb/w9kLPA9ZYH2+0MGLuC21Oe fjhXTF5Nl8AmHNfONDibnhqohgCbLOhQJKsCdcQP6skw86jUGuH5XeCBiysV0HuTM9AG +yj48kEPXIY7pOxb7IZjxyfsHpGFuuJ76jnWTECO5sFkicpX7O2V9GCmfAFU7qoxzLbn czvA==