Re: Terminology discussion threads

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Wed, 12 August 2020 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=byP+CSxtGOcvPIR9Ha5k5miEA7NX757/6d9gW7vcR/c=; b=kImpqmjeq7Nwsh0u8aIt0l2sd9VdrX+OhFOX5wkhJQMxRluvKb5oQYyRgt02+M198n ikQ4iqseK/NoOup0z9mRa0Cug4OwiSFZBnCYPnR3HGCfwpYsoEL1oPaxr0J2aImHcP7o ei2K/22EbEQROP12gV1SsYQFvRNS85o8P1sYlqR5Z9MfMHgA4cFUJQ1/BMwqhlhFGZ7q HRiK67AiVT3Oq98QYraqglQjivAucCfjAln7NffMTbERvl0arxyQeG42zqYxVL5GY0if JlmrtypBcej718/t9tXmEGPPfq/hLSYdZ5+6fCRh7fZc6mc6E1e1KewzWUle0G0GIhr6 zmTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=byP+CSxtGOcvPIR9Ha5k5miEA7NX757/6d9gW7vcR/c=; b=ovS6WCt3+CAGCcgYswYlkcQiLrt/6dILPG320EffTbOVtMx5T0+wHFNZjQnuLgr/cS 9prTiHQ839RwGU44Y6ZoS/sl62Xez3+1FXH9XEbeI7mDNi0ESdCUk4W4twWludOVq/AU /glAZlhEViF+7W1UNP9v3ZAhrefADdL5lsS/cMjphXX0wi4denugaWTXp6nt543Ful0p 77OeubGNI4eIIPFsp+frsd+kC/s+1kCuAnu3XU2sgY9y38MRwZxmHFrkPV7QPo+YnzlL /7RqiaMKIt7PBWGvG7ssunnyQh9RbCi+Pcr1RGLtJjUrlHivEY1JnaWmYgktDIuVBRYL M56g==