Re: Terminology discussion threads

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Thu, 13 August 2020 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1597337516; bh=yq6Xli22LvkMhVeKdVZJH/JB6nt/qSOhTdL2DHemaIg=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=aEoJ9A/g0iwnWM+RPbMQOhfZg/FLzGq55yhDXrtStBJ5FpRK4OtS8NaCTsyNBO1bq OewUThBM/gGRPmhpN9/8/vWULymoTeWvsltI4J1/CWmaFRUhh41TqCPcR2Xh5bi4qL XAx5wC0vUAqFC1J0h+SrwYiCuZG2Po2MS8/D6QudtEswhUlNve5uu5zFConOTtI36p mcfnvds3d9JI+Io1i/bNIk1nfHYwnPLgoEZU7RnkDKtXs+WhnDtZtzngEElQ7YoKFg sBL5pLKAdYy82AwilsQ1Jk1l4TLvc8/Sr2efRrV1YGPhl98usqdcrtIl4xdXWdMept NHT5c7diR4wCA==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduiedrleehgdekudcutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhepuffvfhfhkffffgggjggtsegrtderredtfeejnecuhfhrohhmpefoihgthhgrvghlucfuthflohhhnhhsuceomhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeeuvdefgfehgefhfffgleegueekleehhfejkeeggedvveetffdtkedukeefueduheenucfkphepjedurdduudegrddvvddruddvkeenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopegludelvddrudeikedruddrvddtngdpihhnvghtpeejuddruddugedrvddvrdduvdekpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepmhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtohepihgvthhfsehivghtfhdrohhrgh