Re: Adoption Call for "The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)"

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 27 May 2020 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pZFhpAYGeP+YZZG+QedhLRlSmvEks9spArAprQQOi10=; b=PSRSbxzh2ea4HGlhCBZ0ipxh8fiBm2DQYEdPlobOq/HOkKl7FiM2bes3WqfLAVBM8Y al1RUTWu9DCImKadLkZLwrjd1t+quWB7OOvz6HLsQ2kNnq76WRJuBhYsCGvZbtBlNCXS Gz3MGtjQan1AzoqS8/ONkEo8RTFs+MuSttq1F1tSA/ipckT+Fxi80zRDLotvlH3T1l8q 2+JsSc5r8rQGlVb6RZrlZEw8NqHuhusT+RnDVlfoDJwaV8Qmn52XGMY5EOlhy6XhU2R1 2Z60R8YEQ2lCPEVmtevVXU9lNf6BHDaJtkoevEwmI1Gf4yz1Ohh9Z3YAJaivGbXbS1V9 +ssQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pZFhpAYGeP+YZZG+QedhLRlSmvEks9spArAprQQOi10=; b=TgO4BPWmVb7ycXLILdU4gMaGDalVFPcVBPPEyfL7eMiGVnBJbMYZOnZ04Pr1TrV+rN WMqzTZVRIJQI/CCAyjAvbadQdVR6FU7D5a9Hh8MLG7so9d9Zmhgw2SQoKcZKKAwjM13j r0PH/N78vVfgxRHvzaJsYlpt+It5rftSVg6x2kmmmBqc8RXRuWovfa7FKVi0V0QtY/cv /zf8KnSxr2w9+AKlFNG5B8yJOk1LG6sQZ90g8QT6q7XUkpSXY6pdR5vIQFK6F8L14RWi BwzlLaawc9RxBodNCTooi86HPhAySIDpiS0qg3mglFJ7m7hfVrJylZacVU62c4sk2336 VYYA==
References: <19D30186-B180-4F65-BF00-7AD07CEF3925@gmail.com> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE297BA004D@dggeml510-mbs.china.huawei.com> <CABNhwV10BFryUds0mCLhnX8F-EHaxggvsXASYsX6Z8UYPE3gbw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVddXtG5=7O0Va6f8Z8TNnhWF9NG8KhKxEGzCzC0xRmgg@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S36u1Cq7fvbt5iPfSY8yDMzL7s70OeDE0NWmRdGuzCeh3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXucXpO=zS_Y5sxobSfoynCnMOEQU4OwReTrD4-OFsU7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S36pYYCQYw+FD_zNf5uceR9wza0ZdVuU8YgNu52CVP8jFg@mail.gmail.com>