Re: Adoption Call for "The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)"

Kalyani Rajaraman <kalyanir2000@gmail.com> Thu, 28 May 2020 00:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/wzgPsmyVjKav/kH0sJ8ttd6Ln3hEP+71jvfaKDXpr8=; b=O+e5b218pC5NeIfLTqbNQrnLn0XtfLsAAfc79DkbE0kUaRVcbDJC7WIiIkgxoijyIJ QVUjd2EDGn+gfD8fxHkJRNiS4L/DrjCyA/kexAEghCr+N9wBV4g7atA+CB2QbwB7c7PS sPmUCNvPI58OiilX6hznA4Cwums6YCQookzyVMWSr5x0WU4ug4lxfmrUdTZMYfOmFrk6 Wh+U8e22+TbI/s2mtHgFzSYcyq99NTnFt8l1x4AGyoXWmVzTtTWgHVIhKLtWw3PWKyA4 C3Pj5ITo9xrIp9TNbIxDkHWz2WmKt1KBedo44ZEpB44TKpgLUCBSN3FY6gj7yUuwcH4a e+Kg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/wzgPsmyVjKav/kH0sJ8ttd6Ln3hEP+71jvfaKDXpr8=; b=Ae4WZ1rSUWm01yiIHAfBGdQz5IXDw1FBwXEEvVx1Ndg26GSBRjCqxQHvJixjUlcjYN Rv1iApOH1DvnIdCojLCMYbTO2IRnLwC8V6+EFv4BH1ALCtDcaz+6pQydyyn+vWn81SYY 6wt8iPIlfnqRsLqVYIAdBZB8zQDTYawYLAKa+Unr5drSfLSAwM3042pJmzZ1rku5uAQf TiM713HtWq5q2qbQLCOV2ZJNZRKylIoBmGtc0p1cQ+YHbOEL22WgLSgTBcoxx6aD/74t QF5TQTPZLI/QrkzBFcVc3NUcdva5s1wOsNsvGd4ovdA/UDzFy7ItOeEvic4HV4X8b1rZ LSrA==