Re: Adoption Call for "The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)"

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 27 May 2020 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FV1aSSvyS6GWPToePLhC2fcAbYuLvvYRQn3y12aZ83w=; b=VyxDnW+jSEOXtDhgBy3Mv+aYMGXgxHxqOum7zbIQG4uJErrIXoEtv/X6wvC0o1zY5d 6UoZN2FY802YqSSZsFez+WhiKL4NOIf9BrdsudE0GjcKYaDQYvY7oNXzrnlN5c8RIyvb 0hCbKcJHw2np1LX5+FrgYMYXt0w5TZA9HpWyBFV+kewo9ciFpDTLy0Xu/va0kQf7HAnw kz2iyQdc0w9p6Tss+jLFUeLQap20Roqh/2QJ7nnGuLQHCHWWtOEl91d3rykTKjxfRBuP XisnwQ925g6+fGPWsPTGyRg/i0e6LJmMBQx9OdZcXjFDJHiID2PavTpEednbATQoNJt8 CS1w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FV1aSSvyS6GWPToePLhC2fcAbYuLvvYRQn3y12aZ83w=; b=Cr2h1ht0cqIBOsetm1CEGwFwM3raqDkSOpps/fQaAd1emgnvYyO+lDUdhHrdeFXBa2 hvQ58gq1TsvHOAjgilkqzXt9juGMRvqpOiT3eE3fbp/zqDfNw71p0rVtkCzAtjTBy6vS 4ym+BgAeziUCvsPN+tAIdgfFzZQI07uxhNG5g4FC5XDKkxDuSADt/zXT8NugT8srntVo kNx/skUkllIjwJ1JOVv/gkpMTGm0kDyMgvDY5Sb3V242aGc7EK3LxCy3ws1n7UyPlfbJ V2UrfPnWojsltKKtKwm+6sLyolSDzKpNcaJUjXGre2jyk4npdHuotqjr8l+k8MVt/bEZ ckPA==