comments on draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr (Re: Adoption Call for "The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)")

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 29 May 2020 18:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sOQ8zViGKL3kb8PAUUuVxIZ8VOSjhC/SS9qSlvjP7sc=; b=tf1v7IykyLy2IRDYevWxZ8f0SN/4aI7pbJOOvpyWkCqUpxXpjEm4sE/rr4gTkhinI/ T+Ffn0JzVTP5IKAtinuap+SFNb72Supd2nBHJmDKlk3O7XJ6Eyp8WtVltLEF3IQsx6Kf UeSQ2NBJh/VmoQ/2H5oYliaft3z11M/n5NgBlN8NtuajTp2+oZWa69VE/L53ymnkYc4r lTba/1+Tsotzc4T9dkiowhXW+kz19TawjfcacLqsy3b4Nrt5w9MTSfvSRC44WAJrI9nE r/2sQzVA0oIQrVeojxMYbUAVClfTEPHNhFMSjio8PW0b/0pwMezAYEZ9W3aypjJOliwg /M4Q==