Re: Adoption Call for "The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)"

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Wed, 27 May 2020 19:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T4dYjNXA90j+MgJsnfNcjvQs1fRqJpilk17KzWrsrQQ=; b=CoMpPAHg6Rm49NHuXBCXdEqeHUAVVSEz6qIFLEu0BmhkXDds0IxOqlcTbG0UHhA8mv UkEYz/TQpj3JWGVP/x5TbNXWXcyeMrkREyhIzpj4BTioPXC603M+HTNQtDzVEdzgVmV1 j0twDfF2O7RCFC87QU0XReHwtJc9Z6up4iOETY9DPiEPLeo1jEvE38PjAI8afQJS/toE 72NVQWhw9px5eYoDJHh3d6HKuh7i+80L+allpb5Rs4IwYeaop/nkdi99JFYkaQNsZv67 A9nuQGNVPERqrXD4DA8EMa2Qu3v/BID/CsQ1WHBRPBwsaPJ1aP50RoelOKLWoKZEpAZB GxPA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T4dYjNXA90j+MgJsnfNcjvQs1fRqJpilk17KzWrsrQQ=; b=Fi4kHlGKBtcL3O7wi15sMbUfJGhP2TR7V1m9VNC2wsLmVuJ62UnMJHZquqaGDMCDma i7R4UeEPxs247bkox9Ogt9jh7tXJbHCIxJpNbG0nD3liLWIgQ2ANR/fGyt3XTbbRJ+nQ IpLvg5U/jdk4D1ATlQ56CdegN43xHSpgCUR0uk3aKmhREUfQgkv136tYMgfE3wkYyZHM SJPnhneuS1cM3hbIMvgzfDWlCPUqloTKjFctLe8mRblUAGnKwz7N3OECyV5nSDE6DPmY kCAlXDZQDHZ2I2IMman+eKO01xYQylx7Ore1iLntNFMVoCFmmsfsT7QTJ0KjJ1341Gpa ZxdQ==