Re: Adoption Call for "The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)"

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 29 May 2020 05:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yfhf+uR2CYydmgtDzDv149aUoMan1NJea1+pF4KdQbY=; b=ZG32+7085hB1AcNhOAMLXh2icYJYkK6M4SkF/q0KV6bl2WqMmShKUEDWd2npl6rptq y4pMlvgUr/X4zjnEbul3d8z7/IuUGsw4QSakObwqmpwUExFOvPEUt5f2BXs5RNtY46Uj q/CvEHEm7W4kdhzlrdfT0bTn/77uCCwFQ+07USLvvNGxnllA++jPzsVG9teoqBgOOBa/ pLs/Y8PHpOvq4jR9+nWtwlgn3nOBKktzDm6IC7o/5KoRSlOlWc1n2JgzwJoYfG1s0k+e mrqAcRm+KhO1FzmV54jW2qBfVnRMJS1qnBK/we17UbzyGmEwqdM3v4gAz6gJDCfFVFs3 Z6oA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yfhf+uR2CYydmgtDzDv149aUoMan1NJea1+pF4KdQbY=; b=ZzLTL9pYZJqDm1hQmR7bdVxMMt+G/JF7cwhZMjIsSbg3k7zI3DmJam822kGGkDF/Df tV/ckCoIfL8jHjmm5M+vbxi8+Gb25z879ibDje9CspCPBdPooaOXsflJ1SWVdqeFXRRv /D8q4zW6HknAzold2exP3hp1CYa380uzRTWHZO5b1/yuj2PBszbNjCe5t/bi4JHIMJ+O WumWU80G9gF0oL6xGDDameoBEuS5h01Eeo0JJMEftOqkn454kjgHWW5ujLdnCHLxxp9a B4pIpngaEHFYSxYT4VqncE/AtgRrjQdkU3o+kfiGyS34lDAy7ecwfwNAbS3XgPgfCI05 +zFQ==
References: <19D30186-B180-4F65-BF00-7AD07CEF3925@gmail.com> <defcf5c6292345e7a333d600c4f47561@M10-HQ-ML02.hq.cnc.intra> <5eff7c35-f4f1-fa8f-2343-66896f3b42d9@joelhalpern.com> <CALx6S34zxH2k=27uuGjOL8-bT5m2WTSBcxxHDmGAvejEsM6R9g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXpy++6sfo50AHdEzuOdYVVUXE4+7Tq3BJVSHG3nTJK0Q@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S34hG=PTpja_PhMbtcCL+QnaBhqTfk6u_4kzatXARpoWPQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWsJUxuxJr9YwBx2q9n=Xiw+V8AwNZAyCpRc1HjFeBjXA@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35Ju_+u7SjD0CYdu1_RkG=rfHJgXuk2Cvx39uwx_Zhjog@mail.gmail.com> <b66a8e505bc94a15bb56f8d895d1a7be@nokia-sbell.com>