Re: Adoption Call for "The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)"

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 16 May 2020 23:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QyGMF2i3NUs2l/ArVfry5n+zvxRHxp6OfT6Pe2wqRrU=; b=ebTjYPjP2H/4DM2Q+7NT5HMGI3EjZGMipLbs5wRo01O/8z4UpXS5AkrV6eaJh6H71K rx43usRgJyxgqESgUtG7zXs3N4SBh1FE9cJE4Hyd+lYHL3my3ttYs7XWKc6ODlQsXrh6 5y7Ykqe8O21yjZqGw05SITgw6/7xMRtvtZPlvcTluJJKqQ2vuvNhN1PqNiIrTRp5rA8P r1CRVKAvogc1vHnjWO2VKdgfMPy17RsOxl2Yvtv7FVTfl9bpX6MJJRjpcOpciLZlS5dK XXoHjpGSVKDXTNMsg98zaKGRr6cvRMpH13MiCDoVhIgujM43l1kAzDaGMpMGB1E+bLMg OoIw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QyGMF2i3NUs2l/ArVfry5n+zvxRHxp6OfT6Pe2wqRrU=; b=dwm7crGRvaAP59svSi9Fh2C5cacpAEFBYkEdq1cLIEcirKShsA3OZnS2CAX97MsXyg mLDf265MBaY5FPPcMvNLW3ZRs3zJvD6xWI3K7vA61EiafXgkCBpZy/p9JcYxCj+aBmoB 9QdaRfTLYQBNtQvAPc3k7/vmp5V6VKwr/0vrwH+GZR6eUqMwbewcsIQk5dZ1DPd+xaaY biUXYn6kgIWW9JF0VA0LPpK+1SoE50sw2nKF4PFGllsrFVm4mzopmFfOBscItfSNfRZS cC4u38TE5KtM8kQif63GS1RIA8SE6xU9kIU9fZY+w0mel5E+k3bdf1FQV5Yh39m26aI0 bJ3w==