Re: Adoption Call for "The IPv6 Compact Routing Header (CRH)"

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 27 May 2020 03:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ZzG5o5I3WqraA7MTXYoixmdTApptzLRpexFpXJSM5xY=; b=kE+qHwspyoMlYDvgGOCqphDvo2C+M9mvpCEhOzaX4EiIhtr37PqjzBoi1L7GXEYvup E9NOyHw0eupJoaMkCcEMGf2gCg9GJlZZeTXfpjlR7BeZT0HwVAGmXd3JAwdJxOXTrhTA aft4q4GBVnksq6JxaodzCyCDfyX2F8Cd9QDa4Q2emVtvgIY5ddjnXW/AMLMtpBuu6kLK eLBRZMJRU/tKepiF7z6jh7SNbP5cvHz07rXPjEo/1eTFUNdfHNFE11ugxLENHzxJIb0h OkYPunhlrguRzwPg521VIyd0ZeIqdR+5BpTJJK8lFVZJqtx2BwHEQVTb88yNbaK1SoM8 f/4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZzG5o5I3WqraA7MTXYoixmdTApptzLRpexFpXJSM5xY=; b=hcyFkRLNQQ4nfdcfDfQC1ecQg8JC8iVqB0lHYnHUeh662HFkc9Hvb8BBTppPS7FC1O y142OANpkZnjetZUo0BAUl+U5OQ6BamBypjzaJq/P7IDsqHHJjiN/Wvn30/QNVcIOj3i +bU/7yQgNj/NF8PsoTL6rxLDr8qutqMQ8zlZQr2SL5M0W3chH1PcSV0ur2XqQRNrqd9R 91YvLsTc1DO+aMcBooUEhLA8NafFxDFuUmtsbXk/Qx/39Tvw0lUn9o4LiibGij9a/brO pXlA0dbX1xzJ/2i7/lIYvAbEIDDT3FlNNQm5qBdNgjtrrFju62bux7CWzUYzcWIvL+DG 7PJg==