RE: [ietf-dkim] The problem with sender policy

<Bill.Oxley@cox.com> Sun, 06 August 2006 01:21 UTC

Subject: RE: [ietf-dkim] The problem with sender policy
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 21:18:55 -0400
From: Bill.Oxley@cox.com
To: johnl@iecc.com, ietf-dkim@mipassoc.org
Sender: ietf-dkim-bounces@mipassoc.org

Well, some extremely useful information here. Thank you, I was starting
to wonder. Now lets try the other case

"if you are running the parlous operating system that shall not be named
for fear of dudgeous lawsuits beware of mails that look like mine that
are not, and don't come whining to me because.... wait, you will be too
busy pretending to be me"

I hear all the time from the gorillas who insist that everyone wants
their mail, none of it is ever spam and how dare my users gleefully
insist that it is.

All DKIM does for me is to get a case of who to kvetch at when I get
some real nasty spam and senders policy will assist me in determining
that.

In no way does accreditation=DKIM
Thanks,

Bill Oxley