RE: [ietf-dkim] The problem with sender policy

<Bill.Oxley@cox.com> Tue, 08 August 2006 00:49 UTC

Subject: RE: [ietf-dkim] The problem with sender policy
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:47:38 -0400
From: Bill.Oxley@cox.com
To: jmacdonald@e-dialog.com, johnl@iecc.com
Cc: ietf-dkim@mipassoc.org
Sender: ietf-dkim-bounces@mipassoc.org

Once that is done, something that allows a Sender and Receiver to
establish a relationship and trust with each other can be built. The
system I'm thinking about allows a Sender to express the desire for a
relationship and only when the Receiver _wants_ this relationship does
the trust mechanism come into play.

We already have that, CORBA, EDS, FTAM, MQ Series, no need to reinvent
the wheel. I have done FTAM over port 25 to get around firewall
issues,,,,
Thanks,

Bill Oxley
Messaging Engineer