Re: [v6ops] draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment

Yannis Nikolopoulos <yanodd@otenet.gr> Wed, 31 March 2021 14:05 UTC

To: v6ops@ietf.org
References: <BL0PR05MB5316425C5650B5D2FE43DE4DAE6C9@BL0PR05MB5316.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <2A0C2B40-2DA4-4941-A09F-5BD31EDA3301@consulintel.es> <2e64b426-3a0a-b5f8-0306-005e9f1023d0@gmail.com> <72754d29-8b57-66fa-2b3a-fc6680c339f2@hit.bme.hu> <69744eb4-2f2e-6876-eba7-c439c5c4db9d@gmail.com> <A9D618FB-00B5-4D87-8D1F-2AE28EF29F62@consulintel.es> <202103281513224517773@chinatelecom.cn> <847EF067-1076-4AC4-9349-2992181119DB@consulintel.es> <43c05777-01c3-df81-9da1-64abd6dc8c91@gmail.com> <0f404c54-c4df-bcf4-bd8b-3aa5e28136fd@otenet.gr> <CABNhwV0OQqAuzo4fpUqCamX8SYuWzYLDDrgjHTQikQP+N28nfg@mail.gmail.com> <6061207C-5226-45D0-AA29-AA133E76F557@consulintel.es> <CABNhwV3HH23NAxNpOGQggviQgEecbVVDiOOCQLR-9kab=MnTVg@mail.gmail.com> <48ebd4f5151040729b39298b4c2d95f9@huawei.com> <2E04A25E-8075-4D94-BFF6-F72B69561BEC@consulintel.es> <282df8e7ea774ef3ae4d7a33fd016b3d@huawei.com> <062AF533-4FE8-4692-87BE-D496A5A58280@consulintel.es> <1883c281565a43f2ae58ceb798943d8d@huawei.com>