Re: "IETF work is done on the mailing lists"

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Thu, 29 November 2012 14:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=q2yejxyeAShJcn9Dg/lPqzSzd7jtjYZg07CM/3o+nAU=; b=h7z9djTj0CyUELwVbZIhSSrLuAd4oM+e6vquyJz6rjM9TzD2hQ84dpsdnlWyP1XX2R N9n0M1nCpfsta2ECMbTPUIxcdim+jlJ8Y7tXar8rwZsfOPN7dmvBtwKpdvP5m4nWpcEM 8YlUEEfN6oS/NM0Jx7rWoSfuHtaewDneV0rHYeKb2KSRTjTSdxylfL3hU4A3kQ0umaOA Z/cO0ZMlMWbfDIggscK2KLNRCEhQ437yJJwrLdigHan6pGMHJBRPG0s+rgu5V0mwT5cm ur96yuWpxljqWkfWuXGRDO1lPSkBl45r9NF2jowsMt/dEsiQvWvg+77apJFSJJqSOCTU pySQ==