Re: [apps-discuss] IETF technical plenary: the end of application protocols

Scott Brim <scott.brim@gmail.com> Tue, 22 March 2011 13:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=p+XVbr8Y+3UUuq3Q0lmwd6dTUtzE5HEzSccaw1UCyhg=; b=knu+EOHhNqYkYEkfUt32rAB1ZBoHmA9Sz3boWkm2yd6XGcm5E0zDx6ef5aCpl7SXXP NvbSbQAq21RiDXOlCFi2yVxf7DIgwDG/P+OtRlWhVJBUlmHrlAxgTG8zQBZu6PqRoHq2 cwM3mq09ftjhv3lRvfZ9x08iYA1eIIfEdAp1s=