Re: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 26 March 2020 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=URydxhEkCFxSjCZGOILB+sHWpCDoqMkOTuYgbzk2Ix0=; b=d55ysMVdaUX+FXwWQgJW1g5qvAiaSk+SIfTOmAxPB8pg7zIOXNokERCyV58tZZmGKr cTya7xRkniF4xmTMxxdz02iJklvcZb9YBUNCtAhwoAlsL2njaha4Gwrv5n2tLkUYypRo dQ9a6Fg1sxl7g+//r3+SITeHCwjGuaeydVu6ENHg6JsSLV492UBBRhR31vtHEfPrznm4 5G97aeir5iNG+pMzxCZWtkpklaXC+8HrAAvC9Ok5/xibidSLAsBHxpftEA31hEjLgpZ1 YoddtBXlgaVW+ttU6CpaTvgygM2bLKjggAo45IwJ9BzCeU92qTbyq1dbmuzdyJnFHuwD 5G6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=URydxhEkCFxSjCZGOILB+sHWpCDoqMkOTuYgbzk2Ix0=; b=TnHRyFmwVUaDhd4g1mT4G8kA6k62S+D4osgJPv7bLHoLlbxLzO+ETNMxuk2u4xKc62 vtTzhuf2ODw/bE2uf6qB5lIpXf8mMS0O/ROyhfg3a+wNXUrX1cScJQoA7RnLJIeKGN3w vHfzyas2/VMbuzlXL++EXE/Mi7fwHk2jXNtXg8W19lRTnckLpvnv2XaIovVIMVkq4m67 CiUxsOg/b7Rrz5H1K1k7V2FrgCoCpnoAw6AE23msEsnmG1jtpQ4hIZ2j0VPXk3XnKPn7 Iu2ja3f/YHcbDBvX8o8O4/MMxrcC3JiTrHRR/2QIvzJhr8tQIS8AkVnD463H10HBNqbS az5g==