Re: draft-bourbaki-6man-classless-ipv6-00

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 06 June 2017 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=hPZCZkE2r/3KEIOxZ6YBcTwRHrW1lPSXmQVZtwnAWqY=; b=Wea+DaxZMXRxXDWjj/srq7ntk3djPbB0c17y5mGAZj4h76hYi0wW3hVqAY29VLP/DQ e6R9SpcyXxOFR1/tQc2pKT7DyLaY6CiX5svYR0OSdS3reE2rv4hLIEBjFTscz2jOWntF /nwbGfpnJvSZCfjn/iRtcamlyOFrFtI8cGBq8xsT5FWrOk1SwKNKs5Hh4nFa2KmuVOlz mSlQeZWaawWsz+s1mXSlUuCuxKPbrE1FVDGRZkHbLf2wWOSOdKdO9cjUN+tnYki9ZHr7 4WReiOBu+E56RivXU8/J25OQpkFihb8y6vtqjKuexIZ7dggo5E5IDfdGzfW7azshzCkb 5AMw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hPZCZkE2r/3KEIOxZ6YBcTwRHrW1lPSXmQVZtwnAWqY=; b=VPTjmZxPIw22jTP/XcFEk3Hv7wZ6Td2hSeSam0SkfdKsqBJaRFZMBWeNesjiCaMreo pptOFL+5XhV354jyGiDbLA6Ge0zGD3N4VRFh3Bc3XeO40jPo5LglXYFMsAJ8SM8StUJi wLVKYw1iyMX7w3z6/VJvlT1MmRIJ8SZsLH1jmNZe60Vu2P3tMn9ccVWvgRUEt10VbKJu PvJNe3dfSIDmuDTcSHiGEktohleUYS3oly/Qg44YGRCc9TPPY/e00Ad7rKFaDI3rqBMU GjAcXDI7LaGyWGZqxIzntav3TB/7lhS2E9DfnrCqnoyRRuuIcUI2l9oBYU2wSE5Obrqs Q/DQ==