Re: draft-bourbaki-6man-classless-ipv6-00

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Tue, 06 June 2017 19:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=e/CasfB9GAQ4pE/OEWjdzfltbtXqdG+OGB8DjdjpHJg=; b=JRd2a0V4OtADoKjAk7gE4jDouQugaV1oP//uTLXAX0WQebCXjxHLZH2PtdkyjcpjOS WaJ3SogcKSl2i96bPIP3UKWZQqZHDahAcBf2155YewhASuZTXh8yFEPcT2kdcDYCx+FJ eJzlkp+gvrtl6SClGCrZ4Li+I67j2bkDnWpjhOE25UyCa3kkVunMb0PWOiQB8BlEwmbO Mn1H/bXp4RgIKs8CIDM+Z84V5tt3J466KvT7fsgB2j+sQz6yu1mFmHXbXa35POh+eSJ8 qTc8zCohnu1guYw8CUVZrXAD8QLNP6GL1iJYMDYFglRCPu3eEOJLOzRQH1D13sSwTNTs 8wsw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=e/CasfB9GAQ4pE/OEWjdzfltbtXqdG+OGB8DjdjpHJg=; b=oPbATvwPNTkS24HpOm/6OMsSgdtLWr7OB58cf0kYjpIC402Y7KF5DC7NdLhmHgqDhK Z/uk0t2Yx4rpKFodZDhLHe+PysIuwQ5njaxB+4ExV1dEMNVBji0V/YxoJOMqlsn2AQA/ 53Y+sqwH4Fhn95YiUMpBQXa2A2T9WnlRzA1U+0qNol7eW6fKLkNJuEeovO5G+Fr+qhP3 pz1tyaGMnMJg78MlbtVnWEduxE6vLu1R9ED0MyGcGcBS98dPjfUBtzikDKARyFd3qGzj 4hCsxaplXvCz+RNtdShcAREAF3a7by31isUQ/IBYLF/xqDbbFlrvoYSj6ZhGtPz4evwg lOZw==