Re: [Ltru] Consensus call: extlang

"Mark Davis" <mark.davis@icu-project.org> Tue, 27 May 2008 03:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=eo2UxRwMMhxlG8uLaDzc52Hu4dPbq8RTLNnIUQmPJoY=; b=w0f/XkY4dNM22Ww3BaMxsjS/vj033NE8lkA1BhrzU3UlfH9hlJGM6CIdC3RvdeYX8tv/MXBz0hcBfU9GpG1becgbE+x0bLcMyif5UkeTuZ7eEUo9LhrRjlGwAsUTmN14O+8CGzXdpBEzKWfXvEg+394euqP6N7UT2D3JuETl4p8=