[Ltru] tags for Chinese

Peter Constable <petercon@microsoft.com> Mon, 02 June 2008 01:19 UTC

From: Peter Constable <petercon@microsoft.com>
To: LTRU Working Group <ltru@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:11:54 -0700
References: <01c301c8bbe5$8c2810c0$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <30b660a20805252132g28ff50b0kd5b04d6f47ca35d2@mail.gmail.com> <002001c8bef3$e0497520$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <6.0.0.20.2.20080527170755.05bd89c0@localhost> <002f01c8c024$0dcdb5c0$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <6.0.0.20.2.20080528163346.074fac80@localhost> <001f01c8c122$0cbcae80$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <4D25F22093241741BC1D0EEBC2DBB1DA013A84C314@EX-SEA5-D.ant.amazon.com> <007601c8c1bc$84d93920$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <104f01c8c1d8$94ad6f30$0a00a8c0@CPQ86763045110> <30b660a20805291559x4f6243a8pecc7ee92c2a36d9c@mail.gmail.com> <E19FDBD7A3A7F04788F00E90915BD36C13C251B4FC@USSDIXMSG20.spe.sony.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US