Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 03 July 2019 22:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=suVe71VxCObIZ+G7mjHj8F/ir8hJSPzRMPMv7dilSwc=; b=xufMyDxloTIE3MpFONHOidWdW/HNBnI1iE2cPA7TBgyB5Q8UeiskK5hkvxhc3egdqw xumkGSkcBXDjRyV7PAn2KOTTI+Rz05GvW3CuU9oREk3bLhHx3y85cv7FCtTq1cYCTOB7 BmAs7+s3cMiyxpbTD2XasZQdTBt3r+btAwotwWLSDw2jDgH4SyebBP13cNEo3DTZm8Tr uIb5DDpPINR/juaG3D+uvmh/zdRNYfs5K029LRfenHRWecH8l/xp6Wcmzf2Su4cCaWJ3 5+mb0zeMERetT9n/RNa6reuKYuQRCLbvi+4pk8q7X90kZV16L3gxvgQjwpIx/G0R6rwL jjTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=suVe71VxCObIZ+G7mjHj8F/ir8hJSPzRMPMv7dilSwc=; b=LYq7R6x+GMjvzNe3Z9a7H2V+JjjK98ytnpeKd4OZaDmbYNpPh7Gp+54eJF71BlHdRX LYX5jMPGnGDUFVOVERCBlex0eB/cie2/38GawBI/r5j4Btdg12zV3bxKwRfutoioL/fL yVL2mQoxxQVqUbTV2JEKq7R5rme32mdT3RBGKSk/NQ5Q3jFa7jigq1mYQxDDAeiWf5GQ Ap8c/A7jFb81+Ucjje4EW5Bhk0RgaLXmtedCYZ4CefXmcLzUCPGwgeBS+Sgjvz6BuK/1 kjIgTHzFMynoqtvL8jLTEzEK9EHaF5tlarXCTsXDY6cULyERNQuPKM8Vcm+1MviwwlbZ V8Aw==