Re: [v6ops] [*SPAM* Score/Req: 3.9/3.3] Re: [*SPAM* Score/Req: 3.9/3.3] Re: reclassify 464XLAT as standard instead of info

Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com> Thu, 21 September 2017 12:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rSdkiRTGb8IuI/VZDBhZ3Jzp6nPqasnO54/GazI6UmI=; b=JxaYGW45tuG7yJ1f2sP7IKE6UMkoEkYQGFTnxtPQzU9Iza7l50Ban/hI0Ny/sxPwUj wJMTakgLVJpfKXugc2dawSTzWoQPu/UenV/13uTC+XMzkdhOH7/mEcd/znezisTFfVE+ GfPqyKx93e6WL1CcB3oxHn9lotmvw8ZEFRJJxLt+p77CkzQNyeNaWE88t/U0qUF55KtC awWBqFg0+L+a53T3kAnBY+3oDSWSqv5LtbmtlFwyGqon+WNrn4Q609T9n5FQu2OsBEm1 JO6M1YVN28QLonVSD1bS0oh/Owi5xvElOgdQ+EUzToy4U/L0dEZ/KM6yE6vYBkUtZC87 0Y7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rSdkiRTGb8IuI/VZDBhZ3Jzp6nPqasnO54/GazI6UmI=; b=jDoLRWzzXuOPkf8BYlJ+GNplerjSmsmDMDq3KffOzGipBnYAsCbX6hkY/7663Y60rr ug1XqdhVo/Old1Wt+LcBOw3Sbnr7m/BdMZq6OpBSMS2En5b4kmmaPNKOwFEWfxFjlOab GpP+RKDNirBUyA3FLKJA+CNuY61hdkWRzQOC5yI9wG8hUc9YntydI/tKi/0AeflpqdvT 5GjNZN1bcSsGyOe/aS4yQUuRk/aQMB7qsgBhI02/zevNzyDG5XEUAgDfxZ+om4qsQ48a lHXvQJcLpGdW8teOOpNZ90MB3DUk1XpvdDMZ/+D8tlJYniBVvkxtXbeHhpX9yMe79H4q N06g==
References: <C1017FAF-91C3-4CA3-89C2-B64FF5100E41@consulintel.es> <C33DB89E-C005-4A32-9066-C8EE710F3255@consulintel.es> <b16c4ca2-da97-9a5a-0f88-6388ebbda80e@gmail.com> <B9C2822F-56EE-47D8-AAB5-C041A3D22F41@gmail.com> <f23854dd-0952-eedb-802b-8506dc111da7@gmail.com> <355FA9BA-CBE9-41AC-8FA6-B44C15C7420B@gmail.com> <58bb7a08-4595-f9b8-0be4-25bb471ca2db@gmail.com> <CAAedzxrMk10P8g0p5=1m8rANFy6+GvkA7+SrnWLKp3Do7sY5aw@mail.gmail.com> <d441f1cd-7b22-f94f-1fe2-4b12ab47ae21@gmail.com> <39456568-1DF0-4D51-8E94-0FDF3595EB31@consulintel.es> <58c5384b-d7d4-f89b-4e1c-f340d2af6630@gmail.com> <8AC03AD2-A7C0-48ED-BFD1-54AEF6A2C29B@consulintel.es> <75a6ea1b-de5d-5b8d-b3d9-d24edbb7bfad@gmail.com> <3521F710-56E4-4950-9EA0-6ECC58219F11@delong.com> <1c0b744f-05ef-6df0-9233-9e86d3de7c8e@gmail.com> <DD38869A-815E-4456-92E8-1F545CDCCB22@delong.com> <add60b73-17a3-ca99-39e1-e58b7002344e@gmail.com> <CAD6AjGSh8gjcmVhWmiYxFC5OVr2HmYntgg5iJYJKVoNJcerCXw@mail.gmail.com> <8cdcdb7f-7c21-1501-81b4-8ac34976389b@gmail.com>