Re: [v6ops] reclassify 464XLAT as standard instead of info

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 20 September 2017 00:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1505868707; x=1506473507; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=elFEcupuCZQHri6glBEyb4mFQ Iy7nwUg41ks5HPkE7w=; b=CDzyDp7qu9EFNk8mk59XQyFMVDu1TYpLU7hEDbC4J PVGGkOEDKmDi5Hboyt+Fa5/l7woduvmGw8ik0mW0yVoChuHOMcyLeYuHhy2096sY +f3Bqkkq4EKkndK39+gqBQ7wJ/lxEoGY4q2d/wH3C/fqYdq0rOQbhDAbLgyaitcN 9M=