Re: Harassment, abuse, accountability. and IETF mailing lists

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Thu, 02 June 2022 04:59 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 00:58:52 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com>, IETF <ietf@ietf.org>

Bob,

Thanks.  I agree and hope that is obvious.  My question was,
instead, was about (i) who has responsibility for enforcing
those rules for a non-WG list, e.g., discussing bad behavior
with those carrying it out and pushing them off the list for
short or longer periods of time if needed. and (ii) whether it
is reasonable that those people be identified rather than
hiding, however unintentionally, behind an XXX-owner@ietf.org
address.

best,
   john

--On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 20:57 -0700 Bob Hinden