Re: [73attendees] Attendance by country

"Mary Barnes" <mary.barnes@nortel.com> Thu, 04 December 2008 16:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:29:16 -0500
References: <1228249716.18126.28.camel@victoria-pingtel-com.us.nortel.com><48E57330-7D75-42A1-88DA-D5559304B606@iformata.com><89787CC9-F33A-48E0-A002-84BF24120969@muada.com><F98FE19C-C10F-4F75-BCF1-06FE8CD7114F@fugue.com><0256F54C-0DFD-48F4-852E-A22288C7CA92@softarmor.com><CA6118EEDE3317F0DB4FDD48@10.0.1.14><a123a5d60812031951i2955d955s529c9a7c49707012@mail.gmail.com><5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE291800255A7BD@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com><a123a5d60812040439g275ef327pc3807c01e74e2e76@mail.gmail.com><5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE291800255A81E@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com> <a123a5d60812040753w20ef085chd98b3276a46b0446@mail.gmail.com>