Re: [v6ops] ULA precedence [Thoughts about wider operational input]

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Mon, 25 April 2022 06:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.606 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Dv+WG/MKBCZbIsyBp3qUfeYAqTQ/0r2DA0sjPYPmIAQ=; b=aI8Y4zgJYEyqj+AOrQe+fNurYwTU1nZJnVyfDeyZexMw6jkbrxLQolDuJQZlkFtiEJ 4O2MX1xcYEmrHWP1momU5p1LEkmgX5H4+R8DZtLHK6XBbderXTUMmHxVD5GzE+CTG8tv ZYDP+yc2r+p7CEKneTE16b9e8LcpVg+vxw+YAtPSLWfuwdFFiNPPT/X1KRiXDhxW9hVN rgyBS7EB6mqCwc4rHvQW6fuvNS4IpBQb306oV7A1rCJxRqGZ3l3K2lpL6Rd0Ekaslj6Q QgIAcmBTqUo04+ukfjqMKhf1bFh3LCSoPP1bbwPUUiehIuC1W11X4XXeD4RZEYQcfrLn DsqQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Dv+WG/MKBCZbIsyBp3qUfeYAqTQ/0r2DA0sjPYPmIAQ=; b=wh4cbyuqiLdTuq1B8wrEdEjrBB3g9ha1x2olmG9BZZdhZ7F2NSK3TPec8qeafg2h04 e0EYu3PrRHrfYEABv3ipLnqRVG5i6eTLqExJp0Zi9OmxL9U8UYR8uxHFKCEBZ3WtOtcp ZdJIPrVEuuxOqJUIuX/IasyV3zmPLKXhriX2mqtiRTyRKFf2HBDkW8YF+5zJtt+E3hRz pu3+V4RgihhLzALXHIdD9cV/MahAE8Cl13lYMn4M5G7m2wn6xY2f/ee5/10L7EoIhFMd 1XKJWGKdsebm6GNJ8NckTCzLyTz8r16uwoboNPgTLqJtX4OVw7elDN9V0evNUfdJBE/8 rVlg==
References: <CAM5+tA8WvjvWirxqE6kQ9LQAG0NcpWyCLGVooB=G7gZ9ETb2zQ@mail.gmail.com> <20220424172743.GA218999@fg-networking.de> <CAKD1Yr1v0Tkh+pWD-ts=PL3gZf7Qj6OHW6Cuvj8iGcSSMibjew@mail.gmail.com> <0afe25f5-52b7-a438-0696-cf8b0a83c2dc@gmail.com> <BN8PR07MB70760D9693580F5BDCB61DD995F89@BN8PR07MB7076.namprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAKD1Yr3Z9wGQ+uiA2WcW00MrOiLyHs+bSoFjHVtrixCi2qp4DA@mail.gmail.com> <BN8PR07MB7076A6456CAB48EF428D6E8695F89@BN8PR07MB7076.namprd07.prod.outlook.com>