Re: [v6ops] Thoughts about wider operational input

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 22 March 2022 14:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1647960888; x=1648565688; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=iM1XQ+1r9hnJXeJGBNpOk4YxixwwopUuSK PXzoNkPCE=; b=uU3bikUeKvZptJBN5Jz0/UJScmVllaCcC9PAiDKLGi2ZLqpi48 owM+LpIKaZtS1L8kzdWJFDuR5bLFhTls9hnYnC+CAg+4Qt9IMOi1G2ieNVtx3jSd KPyyZ+q68XCgGD2++rcFMtYxPkrBkSWXgr3UyZisOHJddkhFlmy8fHnyE=