Re: [v6ops] Thoughts about wider operational input

Nick Buraglio <buraglio@es.net> Mon, 21 March 2022 21:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=es.net; s=esnet-google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=15BvQMq4smKPqDwUEeb9SygbPBmmigtKMrSaxGgaWUE=; b=GLcyEHXyHgjJX7+KXSzB3b1jMWxbSx4aaLHb6N3ppMxcfgZWRGxzRSj2rFAplj8ke9 hkhop4uK8QRqU2iOMunH/BRY7ef4FmPZp/A5BBCdNRTOOyvRK20u5OgBf7Uqb0mWydg7 NW74NA+Av6z94Wr9IQX6zTN3Hu/vVgCdX7xtCGCDjy8Fm62Yl3TE+ViW8Oey7CKxNYF1 wV4SseTZ11e0CCVEoC5P/wVNFjK/JXpFrB6YZH1Xg9FnxHy086R3OG0jv0H6GZmrNOiv Bh3VNbmbAxo9VXf/fdueF+x+6MdSE1uLHRhUq10Ej3mt2TWUSm3y/awFQiRJm8Gst4gX Tdpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=15BvQMq4smKPqDwUEeb9SygbPBmmigtKMrSaxGgaWUE=; b=HXBqB1FzCekdl8FkJIRRJoSqhV1zhm5dGQd0VtDULIDGjclzdbGnVVSfONM0T0X6xl 67LntRmmjTF3FDqYQOBGWezeD6D4phzuAKo+qZ54Zex+SZPJAEnprjhe5p0FvlImOKIq lVlgkgdc3N491X8xmDdTp6ENzT+AwbW1xdSEuEUFBcmITZ3sI/l4ekiq5BkHzlW3o8Kf lXn92oR3DtwPyPtzO+uUzGQqH+txPeohbgxApKUiH1wg4YXfya6V4nsGmtPgvD85E8SA qr1j3l1JB1GjBH8OHNmiPthQb1d03M5qFfDBjJFZ3QKFFQ5M/rYvaEQNKR0v0KZRn1og SdQg==