Re: [v6ops] ULA precedence [Thoughts about wider operational input]

Vasilenko Eduard <vasilenko.eduard@huawei.com> Sat, 26 March 2022 11:56 UTC

From: Vasilenko Eduard <vasilenko.eduard@huawei.com>
To: Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com>, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
CC: v6ops list <v6ops@ietf.org>, "6man@ietf.org" <6man@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:56:16 +0000
References: <52661a3d-75dc-111a-3f23-09b10d7cb8d4@gmail.com> <A72CDDDB-CDCE-4EAF-B95E-997C764DB2C4@gmail.com> <9175dc32-45c1-e948-c20a-3bcc958b77b9@gmail.com> <YjmJQMNgnJoSInUw@Space.Net> <fd17a91f-68dc-92b5-0544-51aefa1b7f08@gmail.com> <CAM5+tA-Wq5O4pjQ++VZQi-FTKZGMRAW-LFc6O5dPOyox4QZDEw@mail.gmail.com> <YjpA4IH/eI5im8DT@Space.Net> <CAM5+tA-foEATL9uihwD=zoTZ1EvHiwc5k_xKf=GRNYD51REQYQ@mail.gmail.com> <Yjq2Gr2cQjFuQ8ie@Space.Net> <m1nXLes-0000J8C@stereo.hq.phicoh.net> <fc66c61b-2a11-c289-52fa-a89dc841a3aa@gmail.com> <CAO42Z2yHLpcqAWVnfMXMZ=miYB43tXGG2S6EAhHAcOGdd6751Q@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.81.189.16]