Re: [v6ops] ULA precedence [Thoughts about wider operational input]

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Mon, 25 April 2022 08:05 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-4.608 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FROM_LOCAL_NOVOWEL=0.5, HK_RANDOM_ENVFROM=0.998, HK_RANDOM_FROM=0.998, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XVpwMKJFKOB0rv38aZ09oLCXwuNTboD56OvamIwCslE=; b=qx+55sIhTXKOjpA6roUfouc2iNUequEz5L78vHc0mJ51MaS0VS+JCovprreNXIFOhX 0B+aWPtzRWIIo4oXRWVroIMi8oKQJzx5epeRdxAP6Z+BxgHozPF8pkV1FqzJjd/Guu26 Lz6DRi/R9/EXjciTXgw8CNZWKWfrBkToOwFAKqcS7H68a6X/sDc+cRyVIgR16ks0+Xoo HVz6F2aQ46S80oid7jakFwM+632VcquOqpDLNlmFK7fEdwBGBCG+tbQBjaiOLoqiT/XA bu3dZ08OD3XJLc3URFa6OihNHx635IZbG7C9Zt56U84e8VQ4MVvUWTvLq2+ATPQCGuua BNRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XVpwMKJFKOB0rv38aZ09oLCXwuNTboD56OvamIwCslE=; b=EEZ7seaf8JQQFuqrCb/M1JZlWH6X5JuFnGbyJ2iFYxJ5kzwkMAHa9koru1/lTnfGCl kVUET7/ObsKC1xoKSYamB+MpXEeZmHh72cRUq1bVSonKKt+xnneTyXGGHqc3+Jjhm1Ko aCp0tkqXyMPoYml59u575yIhh3mu7hyXvKtpcxthxIXqMO3CaAlT+SvHd7HdJi2g3uda gkh2rGhvMgx4pot6XAiOiLflUeK/uKa/Dp6DmCLmL0omeyZYCOHfUrg9Chti1TKmnaku 4yARPW8j9oxKBX3Wlm8GnDOsjnDh+b1UYOPLu1ETp53ixYQ7kKm9HPf/4Ydb8Mn3fRks JboQ==
References: <CAM5+tA8WvjvWirxqE6kQ9LQAG0NcpWyCLGVooB=G7gZ9ETb2zQ@mail.gmail.com> <20220424172743.GA218999@fg-networking.de> <CAKD1Yr1v0Tkh+pWD-ts=PL3gZf7Qj6OHW6Cuvj8iGcSSMibjew@mail.gmail.com> <0afe25f5-52b7-a438-0696-cf8b0a83c2dc@gmail.com> <BN8PR07MB70760D9693580F5BDCB61DD995F89@BN8PR07MB7076.namprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAKD1Yr3Z9wGQ+uiA2WcW00MrOiLyHs+bSoFjHVtrixCi2qp4DA@mail.gmail.com> <BN8PR07MB7076A6456CAB48EF428D6E8695F89@BN8PR07MB7076.namprd07.prod.outlook.com>