Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 10 March 2020 23:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1583882131; x=1584486931; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZNSSqYLO S/fU5VJoS4gHFHJww/EuE4E5PKNj7Di1yec=; b=fICXtZ8z8Z8T9qUj7GJ7M+FO RbpHM8EyLRkBvOPykMqipAZbmwN0u+X/5rgqPOAdSxGrynNjVsA0QfVy0usFNT76 Vjyr1PUoKXTmpgCrY+Fe6d8WNZpTLhFK3/kZNuf60fhuw+9j+B2bBCh/DRFJwNtN YRhNNGZ4bb/BDiX+v6s=