Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

Mary B <mary.h.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 11 March 2020 15:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8cxoU5uxATS7sYDoGn8Z/NIz5FD7Ihul4N2GFwLKiz8=; b=Qjq/JwG4fY6elSeDV3LgxP2xkhImZRODY8tJSlUQlrrEJw1059KI50xdyjNkKu8huv PRHL7eDRrvxvX9MMvCmPE6UlFI5rh1KGUvL24kM0NB47oJOuhNBMweCouVp2sUKtf2Q8 SDVtwPtmRhFJvNdf36MkPECIVn+6T8tg+8woFdCHnVLw6XEQyHIX7O6mELxYo74ozVwF sNnteQ9phO1vGKD9Mtrb5drX9294vyDR11x7OMXSIAkhTZamfvlu/j+3BKHickAZAn/P aSRzM2oAq63idJL4hoht3KpuEoz6yHurR84OPkGkoVxiTPufDX2Jv81A+56Kdj/JfU+a VdPA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8cxoU5uxATS7sYDoGn8Z/NIz5FD7Ihul4N2GFwLKiz8=; b=ec3/qVbDiqTiD6PGWts5UldBOi19vEtGQg4ZYzR+SHx4tpeX9Es0zz4T640tQQ5ax3 qpwzXYQ/6OaYbUEnsL/lsUQEeL0q8+/2xXSf2PdhmGGIGs2zp7378BQSez3BCfw6ySAT 2t0bkL3rU0939jb+gi7Lh31HJkS4E/9fiGaTvO0OiaruZR40jthDlLicV2Aw9X5HbVpu UANU+PFYc0M/fDdVSglcnOe/nQtVCAqmfH4srDykWhQrHFJmUGm/e7HIJyFTtVZGHB7v lsoHu/kXWBX2BDb9E9c20KIVEh0XRdT32CBP5QwFN6xe9+3XczBtRv1zEkb0wzG4VTJy 4pyg==
References: <158386742797.16091.1025684270011519738@ietfa.amsl.com> <7D26D5BD-FD39-47D1-81D5-73D7BFCF09F8@consulintel.es> <ced52e6d-7cee-f529-a5dc-187329b42da1@comcast.net> <5C06DE55-2522-473F-9F85-5A929196DD04@consulintel.es> <20200310203449.GA12384@gsp.org> <3CAF3B2E-A958-4E41-901F-C391513B65BF@consulintel.es> <fa392022-6817-ed4c-2d11-ee88af4d6684@gmail.com> <F8829B0A-6A02-44FC-B0C5-D586F40332F5@consulintel.es>