Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 10 March 2020 21:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1583875754; x=1584480554; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=1KkErtxZirpHjWCvQIzmHyJR4aD9Rzqt/i WLk/nk3zc=; b=koPbYuOkdjL/i5y0D2pq05N63dscb33ksm4U1E86rULvjMwvyB 9kQnqC7x+suq55UNrIpf9/Gz8A9LanrRaAMGrSE6YSchUomx9nAQ+Z/ROFfzUrjv xW4BWVnAyu60W/Dthbz5rdoAXe+aCzOWuu3OaRpxkO4KDLgKl2kL/jek0=