Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 10 March 2020 19:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1583867698; x=1584472498; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=IOxIse/Wgvf1r5xkuEBYSylqgP9bK6zC3qI4NT60fzE=; b=LTJKJlahf1dOc VutmUfF97A7NscSPtr7dsaA3DDL08CXtHxnr/t1jBNa+7LOkmQElHNWtJtNewY6Q mqYFbrNW0CKoXheI72wtuIhKtXB2eCzUx3cIm/CnMHMVgAC22UmEErAWHrxMTsoA kPJZwoVOfRUl2KE1dxRxKOIdP74oQE=