Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 10 March 2020 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1583881011; x=1584485811; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=RpFzEtL+ bHIsBjbINB3OsiRlr6wVsTt/AofDpC2LeRI=; b=JMtRY7PzrpJtzv4ZjCkpYBNm l6NjUcHMbXyd+2zcGb60hBzWxWaAy5Rtkv5MaBeMqg14XVG5qEUusP+2ymFmlo3G LNMH7uDftJEO/Mfxc9tOyeBbYeR54gtbIHS5RqeWkLDn2GlahYTSh40EPmcKwtq2 WRDzJbW+ECmmROij52A=