Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 10 March 2020 22:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1583877939; x=1584482739; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=PgtxPgDb L0PjYJN4IVOFNm7NFpzglTiFCLWbbN/2MCg=; b=gsmh7v/M6kgsIVs8gSGTCbEU YYhETZVbry+8Kx5ZXhfy2hWKCNRQMPdxOqe8iK+eeYCQvzSUU0SDerAHo3Z0+Y9Q 3hCJsoSTK41Dp6abdit9bIwmkaHNZ3kBVmIK+diA8bYoO0JDYaMeSnkf14bhP6IZ 6ZMH/a8edVOIfFRukrQ=